Prep 2 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies
- 1 (10 ounce) package fish fillets, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated (or more, to taste)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place thawed fish fillets in a 9 inch pie plate.
- Spread with salsa and top with Parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbling (about 8 to 12 min).
Another good way to eat your fish! I used tilapia, sliced some onions on top of the fish along with the salsa and parmesan. Very good.
Picked this to make for Zaar Cookbook Tag and I am glad I did. Soooooooo easy and tasty. I used 2 pieces of cod (which were pretty thick so I had to cook about 12-15 minutes). I used mild salsa and like another reviewer I put down fresh spinach (squished down) with some real thinly sliced red onions and put the fish (seasoned a little), salsa and parmesan. Delicious! Definately one I will fix again and again. Especially on busy nights. Thank you for submitting your recipes.
This fish is wonderful and so easy! We used catfish fillets with medium chunky salsa and grated Parmesan! Yummy! My son said we should have this every week! Made for Zaar World Tour/Mexico.