1/2 Photos of Oven Baked Salmon
This lovely baked salmon never lasts too long in our household. My DH absolutely loves salmon and I have cooked it many ways over the years for him. This recipe is one of his favorites cooked in the oven with dried parsley, olive oil and lemon juice.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Run salmon under cold water and pat dry with paper towels, set aside.
- 2In a large oven-proof baking dish add 3 tablespoons of olive oil and place the salmon in the baking dish.
- 3Sprinkle the fish with the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- 4Add in this order. The lemon juice, black pepper, kosher salt, dried parsley and place the lemon slices on top of the salmon.
- 5Cover with foil and bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 45minutes or until cooked through and tender.
- 6Serve with long grained rice and steamed asparagus.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Salmon
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.5
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 78.2 mg
- Sodium 566.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 35.1 g