Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are baked in the oven and I bet you can't eat just one. You can use Italian herbs or dried thyme also
- 3 baking potatoes, scrubbed
- nonstick olive oil flavored cooking spray (or Vegetable oil spray.)
- dried rosemary, for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350°F (425°F for crispier chips).
- Use a mandoline to slice potatoes very thin - about 1/8-inch thick.
- Spray several pans with nonstick olive oil spray.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on the pans.
- Spray lightly with nonstick olive oil spray.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes till golden.
- They may not brown at the same rate so watch and remove when golden.
- Transfer to paper towels lined pan.
- Sprinkle while still hot with salt to taste and dried rosemary .