Recipe by MertNewYork
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. Delicious, decadent tasting oven potatoes that are very low fat. This recipe uses no oil or butter, but tastes incredibly rich.
- 6 large red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 ounce Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons chives
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Cut potatoes into 1 inch pieces and place into BOILING water for 7.
- 2. While potatoes are cooking, mix together remaining ingredients.
- 3. Drain potatoes and mix with yogurt mixture.
- 4. Place on pan sprayed with veg spray and bake at 400 for 25 minutes.
- 5. Season with pepper.