- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 10 ounces risotto rice
- 1 cup white wine
- 14 ounces chopped tomatoes
- 8 ounces roasted red peppers
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- salt and pepper
- 1 ounce flat leaf parsley, chopped
- parmesan cheese, to serve
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the oven to 400°F.
- Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan then fry the onion for a few mins until softened. Turn up the heat, tip in the rice, stir, then fry for 1 minute more.
- Pour in the wine, stirring until absorbed, then pour in the tomatoes, pappers and 1 2/3 cups of the broth.
- Cover and bake in the oven for 25 mins until the rice is tender and creamy.
- Stir in the remaining broth and parsley.
- Serve sprinkled with parmesan if you like.