Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Easy to make with a great flavor!
Make and share this Oven Baked Ranch French Fries recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (26 ounce) bagfrozen extra-crispy French-fried potatoes
- cooking spray
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Spray fries evenly with cooking spray and place in a large ziplock bag.
- Add dressing mix and shake to coat fries.
- Place on a jelly roll pan in a single layer.
- Bake at 425º for 30-35 minutes or until golden. Stir and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer.