Easy to make with a great flavor!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (26 ounce) bag frozen extra-crispy French-fried potatoes
- cooking spray
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1Spray fries evenly with cooking spray and place in a large ziplock bag.
- 2Add dressing mix and shake to coat fries.
- 3Place on a jelly roll pan in a single layer.
- 4Bake at 425º for 30-35 minutes or until golden. Stir and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Ranch French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.4
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 407.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 2.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
ranch dressing mix