Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Easy to make with a great flavor!
Make and share this Oven Baked Ranch French Fries recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (26 ounce) bagfrozen extra-crispy French-fried potatoes
- cooking spray
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Spray fries evenly with cooking spray and place in a large ziplock bag.
- Add dressing mix and shake to coat fries.
- Place on a jelly roll pan in a single layer.
- Bake at 425º for 30-35 minutes or until golden. Stir and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer.
These were a nice change from the plain ole' fry. I would rather bake them but when they are plain,they're really not as good. This way, they are very tasty. I'll definately do this over and over again.
With all the french frie recipes that were on here i had a hard time deciding which one to try. I decided on yours and was not disapointed. Very tasty and a recipe i'll use again. Thanks