Oven Baked "Fried" Pickles
- Turn oven broiler on high.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and flour.
- Add Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, and pepper. Mix well.
- Place panko bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
- Dunk each pickle slice into the egg mixture, than dredge it in the panko bread crumbs.
- Place coated pickles on a rack set above a baking sheet and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place pan in the middle rack of the oven. Broil for about 3 minutes on each side.
- Serve with Ranch dressing and a dash of hot sauce.