1/4 Photos of Oven Baked "Fried" Pickles
PSU Lioness's Note:
I found this on a blog through Pinterest and I haven't tried it yet. I'm really hoping it works out because I LOVES me some fried pickles!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Turn oven broiler on high.
- 2In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and flour.
- 3Add Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, garlic powder, Cajun seasoning, and pepper. Mix well.
- 4Place panko bread crumbs in a shallow dish.
- 5Dunk each pickle slice into the egg mixture, than dredge it in the panko bread crumbs.
- 6Place coated pickles on a rack set above a baking sheet and sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 7Place pan in the middle rack of the oven. Broil for about 3 minutes on each side.
- 8Serve with Ranch dressing and a dash of hot sauce.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked "Fried" Pickles
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 174.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 62.0 mg
- Sodium 1262.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 7.2 g