Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A recipe that our church women bring to funeral dinners so we often call it Funeral Potatoes.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen hash browns (southern style)
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup oleo
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- Mix together hash browns, cream of chicken sop, sour cream, cheese, onions, salt, pepper, and 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Spread mixture into 13X9 inch baking dish.
- Combine the remaining melted butter and crushed conrn flakes and top mixture evenly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Serves 8.