Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
Make and share this Oven Baked Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- 3 medium gold potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons shredded parmesan cheese
- Part boil potatoes for 20 minutes and let them cool. (You can do this step 1-2 days in advance and refrigerate them). Cut into wedges.
- Mix salt, pepper, paprika and garlic powder and sprinkle over potatoes. Sprinkle with olive oil making sure each wedge is evenly coated with spices and oil.
- Preheat oven to 430°F.
- Line baking sheets with aluminum foil (or parchment paper) and place potatoes on sheets.
- Bake on 430 F for around 40 minutes or until golden, turning potato wedges once.
- Serve with parsley and parmesan cheese on top and a side of ketchup.