Created for RSC#6. These are the perfect side dish for burgers. Enjoy!
Make and share this Oven Baked Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and then cut each half into 5 wedges
- Combine breadcrumbs and seasonings in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs and milk powder and mix well
- Dip each wedge into egg mixture and then into breadcrumb mixture
- Place breaded wedges on a lightly greased baking sheet or baking stone
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes, flip wedges, and bake for 20 minutes more
- Serve hot from the oven
I am giving them a 2 star rating only because one of my kids loved them. The rest of us didn't really care for them. It may have been the powdered milk flavor that threw us. The instructions were great. I will keep the recipe and experiment with it a bit because I like the basic idea. Thanks for posting
These were pretty good. My husband said the bread coating was a little too hard for his liking, but I liked them.The flavors were nice. He ended up dipping his potatoes in the juices of his pot roast and ate them all! Thank you for posting this!
These were tasty.Will make again.