Created for RSC#6. These are the perfect side dish for burgers. Enjoy!
Make and share this Oven Baked Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise and then cut each half into 5 wedges
- Combine breadcrumbs and seasonings in a bowl
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs and milk powder and mix well
- Dip each wedge into egg mixture and then into breadcrumb mixture
- Place breaded wedges on a lightly greased baking sheet or baking stone
- Bake at 325 degrees for 20 minutes, flip wedges, and bake for 20 minutes more
- Serve hot from the oven