Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I just kind of made this recipe up as I went, but it's yummy.
Make and share this Oven-baked Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 1/2-2 lb) boneless pork tenderloin (I usually buy the pre-packaged ones by Hormel or Tyson.)
- 1 -2 packet mccormick's bag-n-season seasoning, for pork tenderloin (depending on how much seasoning you prefer)
- 1 -2 cup olive oil (I just have mine in a big squirt bottle and squirt it as I need it)
- Wash and pat dry the tenderloin.
- Lay it out on a cutting board and pierce all over with fork.
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto the tenderloin and rub it into the surface.
- Sprinkle, a little at a time, the seasoning mixture onto the tenderloin.
- Use a basting brush to coat all surfaces of the tenderloin, making somewhat of a paste.
- Add more olive oil as needed.
- Place in the provided bag and secure the end.
- Pierce the bag in order to allow steam to escape.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
OH. My. Goodness. This is easy, juicy, tender and flavorful. Your cook-time is dead on. I cheated a little bit by putting the seasoning in a bowl and stirring in just enough olive oil to make a paste. Then I spread it all over and popped it in the bag. Simply delicious.
This was much more flavorful that just making it using the McCormick's bag directions, and so easy. The pork was very tender and juicy!