1 hr 5 mins
Lydia's Mama's Note:
I just kind of made this recipe up as I went, but it's yummy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 1/2-2 lb) boneless pork tenderloin (I usually buy the pre-packaged ones by Hormel or Tyson.)
- 1 -2 packet mccormick's bag-n-season seasoning, for pork tenderloin (depending on how much seasoning you prefer)
- 1 -2 cup olive oil (I just have mine in a big squirt bottle and squirt it as I need it)
- 1Wash and pat dry the tenderloin.
- 2Lay it out on a cutting board and pierce all over with fork.
- 3Drizzle a little olive oil onto the tenderloin and rub it into the surface.
- 4Sprinkle, a little at a time, the seasoning mixture onto the tenderloin.
- 5Use a basting brush to coat all surfaces of the tenderloin, making somewhat of a paste.
- 6Add more olive oil as needed.
- 7Place in the provided bag and secure the end.
- 8Pierce the bag in order to allow steam to escape.
- 9Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until pork is cooked through.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-baked Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 708.7
- Calories from Fat 568
- Total Fat 63.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 112.2 mg
- Sodium 84.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 34.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: