Recipe by Lydia's Mama
I just kind of made this recipe up as I went, but it's yummy.
Top Review by Soup Fly *
OH. My. Goodness. This is easy, juicy, tender and flavorful. Your cook-time is dead on. I cheated a little bit by putting the seasoning in a bowl and stirring in just enough olive oil to make a paste. Then I spread it all over and popped it in the bag. Simply delicious.
- 1 (1 1/2-2 lb) boneless pork tenderloin (I usually buy the pre-packaged ones by Hormel or Tyson.)
- 1 -2 packet mccormick's bag-n-season seasoning, for pork tenderloin (depending on how much seasoning you prefer)
- 1 -2 cup olive oil (I just have mine in a big squirt bottle and squirt it as I need it)
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash and pat dry the tenderloin.
- Lay it out on a cutting board and pierce all over with fork.
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto the tenderloin and rub it into the surface.
- Sprinkle, a little at a time, the seasoning mixture onto the tenderloin.
- Use a basting brush to coat all surfaces of the tenderloin, making somewhat of a paste.
- Add more olive oil as needed.
- Place in the provided bag and secure the end.
- Pierce the bag in order to allow steam to escape.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minutes or until pork is cooked through.