1/2 Photos of Oven Baked Pork Ribs
A sticky, sweet and sour marinade and sauce makes the taste of these ribs explode in your mouth! Try serving them on a bed of rice. Of course, if you prefer, you can cook them on the barbecue but be sure to boil the marinade well before using.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg boneless pork ribs (belly or similar)
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
- 3 teaspoons paprika
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup tomato paste (concentrated tomato puree)
- 1 teaspoon chili, crushed (or more to taste)
- 1 large lemon, juice and finely grated rind
- 1Combine all marinade ingredients in a large non-metal dish.
- 2Stir until well combined.
- 3Add the ribs to the marinade and spoon mixture over until they are covered well on both sides.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for several hours or, preferably, overnight.
- 5To Cook: Place an oven rack on the top shelf of the oven.
- 6Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
- 7Line a roasting tin with foil.
- 8Place a well-oiled roasting rack in the roasting tin.
- 9Remove ribs from marinade, making sure they are well coated, and place onto the roasting rack.
- 10Cook on the top shelf of the oven for 30-40 minutes (turning once).
- 11While ribs are cooking, pour marinade into a small saucepan.
- 12Cook until the sauce boils.
- 13Boil until mixture thickens slightly.
- 14Serve ribs on a bed of rice and pour over sauce.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Pork Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.8
- Calories from Fat 22
- Total Fat 2.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 11.8 mg
- Sodium 756.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 50.2 g
- Protein 5.9 g