Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Made these pork ribs on Friday...OMG they were really delish!! The meat was tender, full of flavour. (more recipes on my blog)
- 5 lbs pork ribs
- 3 tablespoons garlic, finely minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger (I didnt have any) (optional)
- 6 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon white pepper
- 2 chili peppers, minced
- 1⁄3 cup cognac or 1⁄3 cup Bourbon
- Marinate the pork ribs over night with all the ingredients. ( i popped mine in the freezer. ended up being 2 weeks before i cooked them).
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C.
- Place the ribs on a deep baking tray with the marinade.
- Pop the tray into the oven for an hour (till the pork is a nice shade of golden brown).
- NOTE: Do turn the ribs every fifteen minutes so that the meat is evenly browned on both sides.