1 hr 5 mins
This recipe for pork chops has a tasty sauce with crispy, crunchy onions on top.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge pork chops.
- 2Heat oil in a large skillet; cook pork chops 4 to 5 minutes per side or until browned.
- 3Place in a single layer in a ungreased 13 X 9 baking dish.
- 4Combine soup, broth, and the sour cream, pour over chops.
- 5Sprinkle with half the onions.
- 6Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes.
- 7Top chops with remaining onions.
- 8Return to oven, uncovered for 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.2
- Calories from Fat 300
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.7 g
- Cholesterol 157.2 mg
- Sodium 967.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 45.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: