Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe for pork chops has a tasty sauce with crispy, crunchy onions on top.
Make and share this Oven Baked Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge pork chops.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; cook pork chops 4 to 5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Place in a single layer in a ungreased 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Combine soup, broth, and the sour cream, pour over chops.
- Sprinkle with half the onions.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes.
- Top chops with remaining onions.
- Return to oven, uncovered for 10 minutes.
Wonderful recipe. Only change I made was to add minced garlic to initial flour dredge. I was out of cream of mushroom soup but used cream of broccoli and it came out delicious and crunchy. Served it with rice and baked beans.
This was quick and good. I really liked the "crunch" from the last addition of french-fried onions. Served it over rice and the boys were happy.
Good taste, but DH and I both agree, we would like this much better with chicken. I served this with mashed potatoes and string beans. I will try again with but using chicken. Thanks for sharing!