Recipe by Ridgely
This recipe for pork chops has a tasty sauce with crispy, crunchy onions on top.
Top Review by Buddybearr
Wonderful recipe. Only change I made was to add minced garlic to initial flour dredge. I was out of cream of mushroom soup but used cream of broccoli and it came out delicious and crunchy. Served it with rice and baked beans.
- 3⁄4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 pork chops
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (light version works great)
- 2⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup sour cream (low-fat works too)
- 2 cups french's French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper; dredge pork chops.
- Heat oil in a large skillet; cook pork chops 4 to 5 minutes per side or until browned.
- Place in a single layer in a ungreased 13 X 9 baking dish.
- Combine soup, broth, and the sour cream, pour over chops.
- Sprinkle with half the onions.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes.
- Top chops with remaining onions.
- Return to oven, uncovered for 10 minutes.