Oven-Baked Pineapple Pork Chops
- In a shallow bowl, combine 4 tablespoons pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic powder; add pork chops; turn once to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- In a pie pan, toss the bread crumbs and paprika.
- Dredge pork chops in bread crumb mixture, coating both sides.
- Place pork chops in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan; bake in a 350° oven for 25 minutes.
- Turn pork chops; place one pineapple slice on each pork chop; bake 25 more minutes; serve warm.