Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
From Gooseberry Patch Come On Over.
Make and share this Oven-Baked Pineapple Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained with juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1⁄3 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- In a shallow bowl, combine 4 tablespoons pineapple juice, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic powder; add pork chops; turn once to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours.
- In a pie pan, toss the bread crumbs and paprika.
- Dredge pork chops in bread crumb mixture, coating both sides.
- Place pork chops in an ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan; bake in a 350° oven for 25 minutes.
- Turn pork chops; place one pineapple slice on each pork chop; bake 25 more minutes; serve warm.
Sorry, but these turned out really soggy despite adding 5 minutes each side to cooking time. Maybe it was because I used fresh pineapple and boneless (recipe didn't specify) pork loin chops.
Oh, my gosh these smelled so good cooking and they taste even than they smell. Nice and tender, the marinade is full of flavors and really made them tender. Good, good, good chops. Thks!