1/7 Photos of Oven Baked Parmesan-Romano Chicken
Parmesan and Romano cheeses combined with Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs create a golden brown crispy coating for this chicken. I have also used Asiago cheese in place of the Parmesan.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup dried Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/8 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/8 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 teaspoons fresh garlic, minced
- 6 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- 2Combine breadcrumbs, cheeses, black pepper, salt, parsley and paprika in shallow bowl; set aside.
- 3Combine butter and garlic in a 9-inch pie pan.
- 4Dip 1 chicken breast at a time into butter mixture; place into breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat evenly.
- 5Place chicken breasts into ungreased 13x9-inch glass baking dish.
- 6Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- 7Bake for 25-35 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and juices run clear when pierced with a fork. (I turn mine once during the baking).
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Parmesan-Romano Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 334.2
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 120.1 mg
- Sodium 532.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 28.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: