1/2 Photos of Oven-baked Parmesan Chicken Strips
These are so fast and just plain delicious as either an entree or an appetizer. The aroma is just like pizza as they're baking, very tempting! They're nice with a marinara dipping sauce, but I actually like them plain, with garlic bread and a salad. And if you line your baking sheet with foil, clean-up is a snap!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 8 to 10 strips
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2/3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2/3 cup plain breadcrumbs (like Progresso)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- 2In a shallow dish, combine milk and egg.
- 3In a plastic zipper bag, combine Parmesan cheese, bread crumbs, onion powder, garlic powder, thyme, basil, pepper and paprika.
- 4Dip chicken strips first in milk mixture, then toss to coat evenly in the breadcrumb/cheese mixture.
- 5Place on baking sheets and bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until golden.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-baked Parmesan Chicken Strips
Serving Size: 1 (164 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.7
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 202.1 mg
- Sodium 962.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 47.2 g