Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Serve with ranch dressing or BBQ sauce for dipping
- 1 cup Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 6 chicken breasts
- Shake bread crumbs and cheese together in plastic bag.
- combine carlic and oil in a small bowl.
- Flatten chicken to 1/2 inch thickness, cut into one inch wide strips.
- Dip strips in oil mixture, coat with crumb mixture.
- Arrange on a greased baking sheet
- bake at 350 for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
Great Easy chicken finger recipe. I added a little garlic salt and white pepper to the bread crumb mixture. I also made the garlic oil a couple of hours earlier to make sure to get the garlic flavor. There wasn't enough bread crumb mixture and I only had 3 Xlarge breasts so you may want to double or at least half again the dry ingredients. Over all I am keeping this recipe and making this often!!