Boise Cook!'s Note:
Serve with ranch dressing or BBQ sauce for dipping
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Shake bread crumbs and cheese together in plastic bag.
- 2combine carlic and oil in a small bowl.
- 3Flatten chicken to 1/2 inch thickness, cut into one inch wide strips.
- 4Dip strips in oil mixture, coat with crumb mixture.
- 5Arrange on a greased baking sheet
- 6bake at 350 for 20 minutes, turning after 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Parmesan Chicken Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 414.2
- Calories from Fat 216
- Total Fat 24.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 468.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 33.7 g