1/2 Photos of Oven Baked Orange Rice
I just love rice! This doubles well, just put in a bigger dish and keep an eye on the time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the rice, celery, onion, butter, orange peel and salt together and pour into a buttered 1-quart casserole dish.
- 3In a saucepan, heat the orange juice and water together to boiling.
- 4Add the orange juice mixture to the casserole dish and stir.
- 5Cover and bake about 45 minutes or until the rice is fluffy and tender.
- 6Toss with a fork and sprinkle with chopped parsley or slivered almonds.
Browse Our Top Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Orange Rice
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.3
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 639.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g