Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe came out of a weight watchers cookbook. 2 points per serving
- 1⁄4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 large onion, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl add egg whites.
- In a plasic baggie or on wax paper, add flour,salt and cayenne pepper.
- Place bread crumbs in a separate dish or on wax paper.
- Separate onion slices in rings, dip in flour mixture and toss to coat than into egg mixture and into bread crumbs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn rings over and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until lightly brown.
- Serve hot.