Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe came out of a weight watchers cookbook. 2 points per serving
Make and share this Oven Baked Onion Rings (Weight Watchers) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl add egg whites.
- In a plasic baggie or on wax paper, add flour,salt and cayenne pepper.
- Place bread crumbs in a separate dish or on wax paper.
- Separate onion slices in rings, dip in flour mixture and toss to coat than into egg mixture and into bread crumbs and place on baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Turn rings over and bake 5-10 minutes longer or until lightly brown.
- Serve hot.