1/6 Photos of Oven Baked Onion Rings
I love onion rings but try to stay away from deep fried foods. These are exceptionally good. This recipe serves 4 but I'll bet 2 can go through the lot of them. This is not my original recipe and I can't remember who to give credit to, but thanks to someone. enjoy!Try using Panko Crumbs- Don't worry if they are not completed coate the crunch will still be there
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a cookie sheet with lite olive oil or other veggie oil.
- 3Mix bread crumbs, oregano & cayenne (mix these ingredients on a sheet of wax paper it will make the next step easier).
- 4Dip onion rings into the milk and allow the excess to drip back into the bowl.
- 5Dip into the crumb mixture.
- 6They won't be fully coated, don't worry they will still have a crunch (especially with Panko crumbs).
- 7Place onion rings in a single layer on the cookie sheet.
- 8Bake onion rings until the crumbs are golden and the onions are soft (approx 30 minutes).
- 9Sprinkle with salt & pepper and then serve.
Browse Our Top Onions Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Onion Rings
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.4
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 345.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g