1/1 Photo of Oven Baked Omelet
Whenever I make an omelet, it flops when it should flip. Baking it in the oven removes that obstacle. You can add any sort of filling to this versatile recipe, and it can be used to feed a crowd.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- 2Mix eggs, milk, flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
- 3Pour half of the egg mixture into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 4Place cheese on top of egg (you can also add any other filling that you want). Pour the rest of the egg mixture over the filling.
- 5Bake for 15-20 minutes or until eggs begin to turn golden brown around the edges. Use a knife to loosen the omelet from the pan before slicing.
- 6If you want, sprinkle some additional cheese on top.
- 7Slice and serve.
- 8To save a step, combine most of the cheese with the egg mixture before pouring rather than putting them in the pan separately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.2
- Calories from Fat 86
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 224.8 mg
- Sodium 366.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 10.8 g