Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Yummy and tender. For when you are tired of tomato-based barbeque ribs.
Make and share this Oven Baked Mesquite Country Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Marinate the country style ribs in the commercial marinade (I use Lawry's) for at least 2 hours inside a gallon-sized plastic baggie in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Foil-wrap a baking sheet.
- Place the ribs on the baking sheet, Sprinkle the S&P and other spices on the two ribs.
- Bake on the middle shelf for 45 minutes.
- Let rest for 5 minutes.