Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
a delicious macaroni and cheddar cheese recipe with a bonus topping of parmesan.
Make and share this Oven Baked Macaroni and Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions.
- Melt butter in large sauce pan.
- Saute onion in butter until soft.
- Add flour and mustard to butter and cook until bubbly.
- Turn off heat and stir in milk.
- Put back on heat and stir with wire whisk until sauce thickens.
- Turn off heat and stir in worcestershire and cheese.
- Stir until cheese has melted.
- Add salt to taste.
- Mix in macaroni.
- Pour into 11x15 inch pan.
- Top with parmesan cheese (it adds that extra kick).
- Bake for 20 minutes.
Very good. My family really enjoyed this mac & cheese. Thanks for posting. Made for Pick a Chef Spring 2009.