Recipe by internetnut
I came up with baking this after not reading to fry it. Turned out great and my family loved this recipe.
Top Review by justicejones
This is a great weeknight dinner. Very quick and easy. I add some more seasoning- salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley, but otherwise left unchanged. The kielbasa gives the potatoes great flavor. Thanks for sharing!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam) until well coated.
- Place cut up potatoes, onions, and kielbasa in the baking dish.
- Place baking dish in the oven.
- Cover with foil.
- After 30 minutes remove baking dish from the oven.
- Remove foil and stir the vegetables and meat.
- Return the baking dish back to the oven, without the foil, and continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; stir and serve.