Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
I came up with baking this after not reading to fry it. Turned out great and my family loved this recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Spray a baking dish with cooking spray (Pam) until well coated.
- Place cut up potatoes, onions, and kielbasa in the baking dish.
- Place baking dish in the oven.
- Cover with foil.
- After 30 minutes remove baking dish from the oven.
- Remove foil and stir the vegetables and meat.
- Return the baking dish back to the oven, without the foil, and continue to bake for another 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven; stir and serve.
This is a great weeknight dinner. Very quick and easy. I add some more seasoning- salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and parsley, but otherwise left unchanged. The kielbasa gives the potatoes great flavor. Thanks for sharing!
DH and I loved this---I particularly loved the ease of prep and cleanup (used alum foil which I sprayed well) as well as the wonderful aroma while it cooked. Served steamed broccoli-cauliflower mix as side. Looking forward to leftovers and to preparing regularly in the coming cooler months. Thanks for posting.
This was quite good and very quick and easy. I coated the potatoes and onion with about a tablespoon of olive oil and added a little dried parsley and some salt and pepper. I did use a lean kielbasa, and you may not want to use the extra oil with a full fat sausage. But this worked out well for me. Thanks for a good recipe. Mary