Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
We all like potatoes, but I don’t like stirring them in the pan. For this reason we usually prepare this in the oven: less work, more crispy and less oil! Posted for ZWT7
- 1 1⁄2 kg potatoes, peeled (2-3 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 2 tablespoons rosemary, fresh minced
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven at 425°F/220°C.
- Cut your potatoes in ¼ inch slices.
- In a big bowl combine all the ingredients and coat potatoes well.
- Prepare your baking mold with foil and line the potatoes on it.
- Bake 45 minutes at 425°F/220°C C or until golden roasted.
- Place in bowl and serve immediately.
Lovely side to our dinner, great rosemary taste and lovely crisp spuds....a little too much paprika for our liking so would cut that back next time. Thanks for posting!
These could become addictive, I just used frsh rosemary though and Carisma potatoes (a low GI potatoe) and we thoroughly enjoyed these delectable morsels and would have loved mored. I did bake at 200C non fan forced oven for 45 minutes, turning and tossing twice during the cooking time and we gobbled up a 4 serve portion between 3 of us, thank you awalde for a great side, made for Make My Recipe Edition 16.
Made this for the 2013 Aussie Recipe Swap #80 and what a great choice! DH and I love rosemary so I was pretty sure he would love this recipe (and he devoured them). I did leave my skins on the potatoes but otherwise followed the instructions to a tee. Definately going into my Favorites of 2013. Thank you for posting.