Prep 7 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy breezy recipe. Another simple, few ingredient recipe that my chicken hating husband will eat! I love this during the week because it's so quick to prepare. Especially after a long day at work.
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (1 - 1 1/2 lbs)
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread oil over the foil liberally.
- Whisk together honey and vinegar in shallow bowl. Pour bread crumbs into separate bowl. Sometimes I use a bag, like a "shake & bake" method.
- Roll chicken in honey mixture, then in bread crumbs. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until no longer pink in center.
This really was easy to make! This was my first time making chicken breaded, in the oven and it worked out well. I knew it would be a bit soggy on the bottom, but we don't have a rack to put the chicken on. I cut the chicken into strips, and it still worked out great! Thanks!
easy to make and tasty. Same problem the others had with a soggy bottom crust. I think i'll have to try craftylady's suggestion of bone in chicken breasts to see if that solves the problem because otherwise this dish was very nice!
Nice flavor, easy to prepare. Made for the Tastebud Tickling Travellers during ZWT 4