Recipe by Mama_Jennie
Easy breezy recipe. Another simple, few ingredient recipe that my chicken hating husband will eat! I love this during the week because it's so quick to prepare. Especially after a long day at work.
Top Review by HappieChef
This really was easy to make! This was my first time making chicken breaded, in the oven and it worked out well. I knew it would be a bit soggy on the bottom, but we don't have a rack to put the chicken on. I cut the chicken into strips, and it still worked out great! Thanks!
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 -6 chicken breasts (1 - 1 1/2 lbs)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread oil over the foil liberally.
- Whisk together honey and vinegar in shallow bowl. Pour bread crumbs into separate bowl. Sometimes I use a bag, like a "shake & bake" method.
- Roll chicken in honey mixture, then in bread crumbs. Place chicken on baking sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until no longer pink in center.