1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
These ribs are lip-smacking delicious! --- you may adjust the cayenne to suit heat level or it may be completely omitted, my family loves extreme heat so I always add it in --- my Kittencal's Crispy Potato and Green Onion Pancakes (Latkes) goes great with these ribs! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs pork spareribs (cut into serving size pieces)
- black pepper (optional)
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup liquid honey
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning salt (or use 1 teaspoons white salt)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (rubbed between fingers to release the flavors)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder (can use more)
- 3 tablespoons minced yellow onions
- 1Set oven to 350°F.
- 2Line a shallow roasting pan with foil (this will allow for easier clean-up).
- 3Sprinkle the ribs on both sides with a little black pepper if desired.
- 4Place the ribs bone-side down on the roasting pan; cover with foil and bake for 1 hour; drain fat.
- 5In a bowl combine oil, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt, dried oregano, a small pinch cayenne, garlic powder and minced yellow onion.
- 6After 1 hour of cooking time brush some of the glaze onto both sides of the ribs.
- 7Continue to cook UNCOVERED for 30 minutes longer or until the meat is tender, brushing frequently with remaining glaze.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked Honey-Barbecue Spareribs
Serving Size: 1 (423 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1217.6
- Calories from Fat 887
- Total Fat 98.6 g
- Saturated Fat 32.7 g
- Cholesterol 265.3 mg
- Sodium 665.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 59.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: