Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Cook1 hr 30 mins
These ribs are lip-smacking delicious! --- you may adjust the cayenne to suit heat level or it may be completely omitted, my family loves extreme heat so I always add it in --- my Kittencal's Crispy Potato and Green Onion Pancakes (Latkes) goes great with these ribs! :)
- 3 lbs pork spareribs (cut into serving size pieces)
- black pepper (optional)
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup liquid honey
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons seasoning salt (or use 1 teaspoons white salt)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (rubbed between fingers to release the flavors)
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder (can use more)
- 3 tablespoons minced yellow onions
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Line a shallow roasting pan with foil (this will allow for easier clean-up).
- Sprinkle the ribs on both sides with a little black pepper if desired.
- Place the ribs bone-side down on the roasting pan; cover with foil and bake for 1 hour; drain fat.
- In a bowl combine oil, honey, soy sauce, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, salt, dried oregano, a small pinch cayenne, garlic powder and minced yellow onion.
- After 1 hour of cooking time brush some of the glaze onto both sides of the ribs.
- Continue to cook UNCOVERED for 30 minutes longer or until the meat is tender, brushing frequently with remaining glaze.