Prep 2 mins
Cook 25 mins
Easy to make hashbrowns bake right in oven for an easy breakfast side.
- 2 cups potatoes (peeled and diced in 1/2 in cubes)
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- salt and pepper
- Place cubed potatoes and water in a microwaveable dish, cover and vent. Micro on high for 3 minutes Drain.
- Add olive oil and seasoning to potatoes.
- Place on greased pan. Bake at 400 for 20 to 25 minutes.
The DM and I enjoyed this as part of our Christmas lunch, I added some peeled baby carrots which roasted up beautifully with the potatoes. Thank you MsSally, made as a thank you to our host in Everyday A Holiday.
Made as written. They went together quickly. I would make these again but would decrease the Mrs. Dash a little bit and add some onion and garlic. I give these a 4 but would give them a 4 1/2 if they had that rating option Thanks for the method, I will definitely use it again!
I've just found my new has brown recipe!!! I've never been able to get hash browns to be crispy enough for my tastes, but these most definitely are. Nice and crispy and soft on the inside just like they should be! Thanks for posting this MsSally! Made for Gimme 5 Tag