Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A delicious recipe I received from a friend. Everybody always seems to like this dish.
- 2 lbs frozen hash browns
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup corn flakes
- Mix hash browns and chopped onion.
- Blend sour cream, cream of chicken soup and cheddar cheese together. Stir into mixture.
- Put in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Mix melted butter and crushed corn flakes together. Sprinkle on top.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 1 hour and 15 minutes.