1/1 Photo of Oven Baked Golden Potato Wedges
Made these last night for dinner and they were scrumptious. Very basic recipe with a ton of flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 425°.
- 2Scrub the potatoes, cut them in half lengthwise, then cut each half in thirds lengthwise.
- 3You'll have 6 long wedges from each potato.
- 4Place the potatoes on a sheet pan with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- 5Toss all the ingredients together, making sure the potatoes are covered with oil.
- 6Spread the potatoes in a single layer with 1 cut-side down.
- 7Bake the potatoes for 35 to 40 minutes, turning to the other cut side after 20 minutes.
- 8Bake until they are lightly browned, crisp outside, and tender inside.
- 9Sprinkle with additional salt, if desired.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Golden Potato Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.6
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.5 g