Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 14 mins
A wonderful change from the ordinary breakfast or brunch dish. Easy to prepare and delicious! Found on another website.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine pancake mix, water, eggs and 1 tsp sugar and mix well.
- Saute apples in melted butter in 9 or 10" ovenproof skillet over medium high heat until tender.
- Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle apples with pecans.
- Pour batter over skillet mixture.
- Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over batter.
- Cover skillet with lid or foil and bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until pancake is puffed and sugar is melted.
- Loosen sides of pancake from skillet and cool slightly.
- Cut into wedges and serve with maple syrup and bacon or sausage if desired.