A wonderful change from the ordinary breakfast or brunch dish. Easy to prepare and delicious! Found on another website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Combine pancake mix, water, eggs and 1 tsp sugar and mix well.
- 3Saute apples in melted butter in 9 or 10" ovenproof skillet over medium high heat until tender.
- 4Remove skillet from heat and sprinkle apples with pecans.
- 5Pour batter over skillet mixture.
- 6Combine remaining sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over batter.
- 7Cover skillet with lid or foil and bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until pancake is puffed and sugar is melted.
- 8Loosen sides of pancake from skillet and cool slightly.
- 9Cut into wedges and serve with maple syrup and bacon or sausage if desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked German Apple Pecan Pancake
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 410.2
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 194.2 mg
- Sodium 432.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 26.9 g
- Protein 8.1 g