Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
Plan ahead the shrimp needs to marinade for about 1 hour. I have also made this same recipe using jumbo shrimp grilled on skewers, this is an amazing recipe for shrimp! To save time peel the shrimp a day ahead.
- 3 lbs medium tiger shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 teaspoons black pepper
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (or to taste)
- 2 -3 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons hot sauce
- Combine the uncooked shrimp with all remaining ingredients.
- Place in a buttered shallow baking dish; toss to coat.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally or until the shrimp are pink and completely cooked.