This is a cross between french fries and baked potato skins. Very delicious if I do say so!!
Make and share this Oven Baked Fries/Potato Skins recipe from Food.com.
- leaving potato skin on, wash and scrub thoroughly.
- cut each potato into 8-9 wedges.
- melt margarine.
- using a basting brush, put a thin coat of margarine on a cookie sheet (to avoid sticking).
- place wedges on cookie sheet.
- baste with some of the margarine.
- baste a few times while cooking.
- bake at 400f for approximately 40 minutes till golden brown and crisp on the outside.
- remove pan from oven.
- evenly spread cheddar cheese over potatoes.
- sprinkle green peppers over cheese.
- place back in oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- remove from oven and place on platter.
- top with olives, onions, and bacon.
- serve with salsa and sour cream.
- MMM-MMM Good!