1/1 Photo of Oven Baked Fries/Potato Skins
1 hr 15 mins
This is a cross between french fries and baked potato skins. Very delicious if I do say so!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1leaving potato skin on, wash and scrub thoroughly.
- 2cut each potato into 8-9 wedges.
- 3melt margarine.
- 4using a basting brush, put a thin coat of margarine on a cookie sheet (to avoid sticking).
- 5place wedges on cookie sheet.
- 6baste with some of the margarine.
- 7baste a few times while cooking.
- 8bake at 400f for approximately 40 minutes till golden brown and crisp on the outside.
- 9remove pan from oven.
- 10evenly spread cheddar cheese over potatoes.
- 11sprinkle green peppers over cheese.
- 12place back in oven until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- 13remove from oven and place on platter.
- 14top with olives, onions, and bacon.
- 15serve with salsa and sour cream.
- 16MMM-MMM Good!
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked Fries/Potato Skins
Serving Size: 1 (368 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 487.9
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 19.2 g
- Cholesterol 77.8 mg
- Sodium 810.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 13.2 g