Recipe by hollyfrolly
The easiest, no brainer, divine oven fries around. Simple ingredients, delicious taste. Simple, to die for fries.
Top Review by Derf
Very nice oven chips! I cut way back on the oil and just did 2 potatoes for the two of us. Also cooked mine slow at 350f degrees, I find they crisp up better, they baked for about 45 minutes to a nice golden brown. thanks for posting, very much enjoyed.
- 8 russet potatoes, un-peeled, scrubbed well
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- coarse salt, to taste
- fresh ground black pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cut the potatoes into lengthwise quarters, and then cut each piece in half crosswise. Place them in a bowl and toss with the olive oil, paprika, and salt and pepper.
- Arrange the potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet and bake until tender int he center and brown and crisp on the outside, about 30 minutes, shaking them once while they are cooking.
- Carefully remove the fries with a metal spatula and pile them on a platter. Sprinkle with a little more coarse salt and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.