Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Excellent side dish. Any seasoning will do, these are just what I like.
- Cut potatoes into thin strips. You can leave the skin on, it's good for you!
- Spread in one layer onto a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and rub over potato strips. Using your hands would probably be easiest.
- Season with any seasoning of your choice. I prefer Old Bay, Mrs. Dash and seasoned salt.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Then broil for another 10 minutes or until the "fries" are crispy.
These were very good and enjoyed by all of us. I loved the crispness that broiling gave the potatoes. Made for Best of 2010 tag.
These were good! Both my grandson and I love fries and we've been baking them more recently rather than frying them trying to cut the fat but not cut them out of our diets. These seasonings fit us perfectly. They weren't boring and had some nice seasonings. Thanks silverchia04 for a nice lower fat alternative to one of our favorites. Made for Cookbook Tag.
Excellent. THe Seasons were right on abd the fries crisped up so well. I served these for dinner last night andd my kids liked this better than te ones I fry. They are healthier too, which is also an up.