Excellent side dish. Any seasoning will do, these are just what I like.
Make and share this Oven Baked Fries recipe from Food.com.
- Cut potatoes into thin strips. You can leave the skin on, it's good for you!
- Spread in one layer onto a baking sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil and rub over potato strips. Using your hands would probably be easiest.
- Season with any seasoning of your choice. I prefer Old Bay, Mrs. Dash and seasoned salt.
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Then broil for another 10 minutes or until the "fries" are crispy.