9 hrs 5 mins
8 hrs 30 mins
This recipe comes from The Spirit of Christmas Book #7
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange bread slices in a single layer, with sides touching, in a greased jellyroll pan.
- 2Sprinkle raisins and pecans over bread.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk eggs, half and half, liqueur, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- 4Pour egg mixture over bread.
- 5Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- 6Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 7Uncover and bake French toast 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean and toast is light brown.
- 8To make Orange syrup, combine syrup and orang extract and heat until hot.
- 9To serve, dust with confectioners sugar or pour Orange Syrup over slices of toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven-Baked French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 494.3
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.2 g
- Cholesterol 161.8 mg
- Sodium 587.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: