Prep 5 mins
Cook 13 mins
Every once in a while I gotta have French fries! From Cooking Light. (Add a little bite with a dash of dried pepper flakes).
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml paprika
- salt and pepper
- 453.59 g frozen crinkle cut French-fried potatoes
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine cheese, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste.
- Place potatoes in a medium bowl coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle potatoes with cheese mixture, tossing well.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450°F for 13 minutes or until tender.
MMMMMMmm Such a nice change from the plain fries. I like that they are baked too, so it saves on the calories. Loved this recipe!
Derf, these potatoes are heavenly. Love the simple prep for such a yum yum tater. Use a Russet Potato. Gilled them. Made for Canadian Day event & BBQ/Grill event in Cooking Photos.
Simple dress up for a convenience food. Hubby wanted fries, and I just couldn't leave them alone. I prepared this with steak fries, smoked Spanish paprika, and the Parmesan cheese. I didn't feel that additional salt or pepper was needed. As a side with a salad to Fish Stick Po’ Boys With Spicy Mayonnaise, this was a good lazy night dinner.