- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2.46 ml paprika
- salt and pepper
- 453.59 g frozen crinkle cut French-fried potatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine cheese, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste.
- Place potatoes in a medium bowl coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle potatoes with cheese mixture, tossing well.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 450°F for 13 minutes or until tender.