1/4 Photos of Oven Baked French Fries
Every once in a while I gotta have French fries! From Cooking Light. (Add a little bite with a dash of dried pepper flakes).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F.
- 2Combine cheese, paprika, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, or to taste.
- 3Place potatoes in a medium bowl coated with cooking spray.
- 4Sprinkle potatoes with cheese mixture, tossing well.
- 5Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- 6Bake at 450°F for 13 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Oven Baked French Fries
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 89.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 1.1 mg
- Sodium 207.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g