Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Made with both sweet potatoes and baking potatoes
Make and share this Oven Baked French Fries recipe from Food.com.
- 1 egg white, beaten until foamy
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 large baking potatoes, skins left on, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, or zipper storage bag mix together the egg white, chili powder and red pepper. Add potatoes and toss together. Coat a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray(or use non-stick aluminum foil). Spread potatoes in a single layer. Bake 450' for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are crisp and browned. Season with salt.
I can't believe egg white made these so fabulous. The kids were begging for more. I used paprika and a bit of cayenne and all white potatoes. WOW!
Loved the flavor, but had a hard time doubling the recipe. Thanks for adding to the collection.
This was ever easy, I cooked the first pan just like it said and the secound pan I used only garlic powder and little fresh ground pepper it great my spouse and friends love it even when i over cooked sweet potatoes.