- 1 egg white, beaten until foamy
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 large baking potatoes, skins left on, thinly sliced
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled, thinly sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, or zipper storage bag mix together the egg white, chili powder and red pepper. Add potatoes and toss together. Coat a large cookie sheet with non-stick spray(or use non-stick aluminum foil). Spread potatoes in a single layer. Bake 450' for 30-35 minutes or until potatoes are crisp and browned. Season with salt.