Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe from Chatelaine Food Express Quickies
Make and share this Oven-Baked French Fish Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb fish fillet
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Place fish in a large, oven proof dish, cover loosely with foil and bake for 5 minute (10 minute if frozen).
- Drain off liquid.
- Combine sour cream, mustard and tarragon and spread over fish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan,.
- Bake, uncovered, for 5 minute or until golden.
Good recipe. It's pretty much the same as the ones that call for mayonnaise instead of sour cream. I liked it, you could switch up the herbs and the mustard for a bit of variety.
I really enjoyed this! Enjoyed the mix of tarragon and mustard/sour cream. I will certainly make this again. It is so quick and easy to prepare. Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT8.
This was a new experience for me and I'm glad I tried it. Isn't trying new things the best part of ZWT? One bite I was wondering what was missing and the next the flavors married well. It ended up being terrific & something I'd make again. I liked the delicate flavors. I used swai filets and light sour cream. Thank you for sharing the recipe!