Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
from the blog "Life's Ambrosia" - http://www.lifesambrosia.com/2009/10/oven-baked-fish-sticks-recipe.html
- Pour milk into one bowl.
- In another bowl combine plain bread crumbs, panko bread crumbs, kosher salt and pepper.
- Season fish sticks with salt and pepper. Dip the fish sticks into milk and then dredge in bread crumb mixture to coat completely. Place on plate. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray. Place in oven for 3 minutes to warm.
- Remove prepared baking sheet from oven, place fish sticks on sheet. Bake for 10 minutes. Turn. Bake for another 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Turn on the broiler and broil for 2-3 minutes or until fish browns.