Recipe by **Jubes**
This is a simple dish. The fish is baked in white wine and parsley. The fish is very moist and tender when cooked. A simple but elegant dish
- 4 large fish fillets, no skin works best
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to moderate 180°C.
- Place fish side by side in a lightly greased baking dish.
- Season with salt and pepper. Pour the wine over the fish.
- Bake about 20 minutes- check the fish has cooked. Remove fish to a warmed plate and cover with aluminium foil to keep the fish warm.
- Place the baking dish over a high heat, or alternatively pour the juices into a saucepan. Boil the liquid rapidly until slightly reduced.
- Serve the fish with the sauce poured over the top. Garnish with the parsley and serve with lemon wedges.
- Great accompanied by a light sald or steamed green vegetables.