Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Recently I have been looking for ways to eat well with least washing .... ha ha, try this!!
- fish (your favorite kind or shape, that occupies about 2/3 or your casserole)
- 6 -8 dried plums (cut into 3 slices. Or some capers, salted olive slices...)
- 3 garlic cloves (sliced)
- 3 tablespoons sticky soy sauce
- 1 dash sesame oil (optional)
- chopped herbs (parsley, basil, or coriander...)
- Pat fish dry and put in foil lined casserole (for easy cleanup. Or, I also sometimes use baking paper for ease of microwaving either to heat up before serving, or when you find it not cooked in the center while eating.).
- Spread plum, garlic slices and chopped herbs on top and drizzle with sticky soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Cover and bake in oven of 180C or 350F for 20min (fillets)-40min (whole cuts).