Recipe by Barb G.
These are so good and so easy to make, great weekday dinner. This recipe come from Fox Brook Winery. Good served with Chardonnay wine.
Top Review by Wendy1515
This is a wonderful recipe. I've altered it just a touch. Instead of butter I use EVOO and only use 3/4 of a cup of bread crumbs and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese (I had a lot of coating mix left over). My two sons, ages 9 and 12 asked for seconds of this! A real winner.
- 1 cup dried breadcrumbs (I like Italian seasoned bread crumbs)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 garlic clove, minced (I use more)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon rind
- 1 lb cod fish fillets or 1 lb halibut fillets or 1 lb red snapper fillets or 1 lb sole fillet
- 2 teaspoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients together, EXCEPT fish and melted butter.
- Rinse fish fillets and pat dry; Rub with butter and dip each side into bread crumb mixture.
- Bake in 325 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes (uncovered) until fish flakes when pressed with a fork.