Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
Main dish- Mexican
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies (Rotel)
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1⁄2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- Preheat the oven to 400. Place chicken strips in a greased 9 x 13 baking dish. In a small bowl combine the oil, chili powder, cumin, garlic powder, dried oregano and salt. Drizzle the spice mixture over the chicken and stir to coat. Next add the tomatoes, peppers and onions to the dish and stir to combine. Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender. Serve in fajitas shells with lettuce, cheese and salsa.
- Serve in shells with lettuce, cheese and salsa.